第4页
步行 on foot [fʊt] 骑自行车 by bike [baɪ] [baɪk]
坐公交车 by bus [bʌs] 坐火车 by train [treɪn]
坐地铁 by subway ['sʌbweɪ] 坐轮船 by ship [ʃɪp]
坐飞机 by plane [pleɪn]
How do you go to school? 你怎样去上学?
I go to school by bike. 我骑自行车去上学。
How do you go to Canada? 你怎样去加拿大?
I go by plane. 我坐飞机去。
第5页
How do you go to school, Sarah? 你怎样去上学, 赛拉?
My home is near. Usually I go to school on foot.
我家就在附近。通常我步行去上学。
Sometimes I go by bike. 有时候我骑自行车去。
What about you ? 你呢?
I usually go to school by bus . 我通常坐公交车去上学。
第6页
Sarah, let’s go to the park this afternoon. 赛拉,让我们今天下午去公园。
Great! But how do we go to the park?好极了!但是我们怎么去公园?
It’s easy. Come to my home by bike .We can go to the bus stop on foot.
这很简单。骑自行车来我家。我们可以步行去公交车站。
Then we go to the park by bus .然后我们坐公交车去公园。
OK. But where is your home ?好的。但是你家在哪里?
My home is near the post office .我家在邮局附近。
Which floor ?几楼?
The fifth floor, Room 5A.5楼,5A室。
OK! This afternoon . See you at 2 o’clock.好的!今天下午。两点钟见。
See you then! 待会儿见
第7页
Look at the traffic lights. 看交通灯。
Remember the traffic rules! 记住交通规则!
Stop at a red light. 红灯停。Wait at a yellow light. 黄灯等。
Go at a green light. 绿灯行。
第8页
How can I get to Zhongshan Park ?我怎样能到达中山公园?
You can go by the No.15 bus .你可以坐15路公交车。
Can I go on foot ? 我能步行去吗?
Sure, if you like . It’s not far . 当然,如果你喜欢。它不远。
第9页
The traffic lights are the same in every country.每个国家的交通灯都是相同的。
There are always three lights: red, yellow and green.总是有三种灯:红灯、黄灯和绿灯。
Red means “Stop”. Yellow means “Wait”, and green means “Go”.
红灯表示“停”。黄灯表示“等”。绿灯表示“行”。
In China , drivers drive on the right side of the road.
在中国,司机驾车行驶在马路右边
In the US, drivers drive on the right side, too. 在美国,司机也驾车行驶在马路右边
In England and Australia, however, drivers drive on the left side of the road.
然而在英国和澳大利亚,司机驾车行驶在马路左边。
If you go by car, by bike or on foot, you must know the traffic rules.
如果你坐小汽车,骑自行车或步行,你必须知道交通规则。
六年级上册第二单元电子板书
第16页
图书馆 library 邮局post office 医院hospital
电影院cinema 书店bookstore 科学博物馆science museum
第17页
Excuse me , is there a cinema near here ?
打扰一下,这里附近有一个电影院吗?
Yes, there is . 是的,有。
Where is the cinema, please ? 请问电影院在哪里?
It’s near the hospital. 在医院旁边。
Is it far from here ? 它离这里远吗?
No, it’s not. 不,它不远。
Thank you. 谢谢你。
You’re welcome. ['welkəm] 不用谢。
第18页
What are you going to do after school?放学以后你打算去做什么?
I want to buy a pair of shoes. 我想去买一双鞋。
Where is the shoe store?鞋店在哪里?
It’s next to the hospital.在医院附近。
How can I get to the hospital? 我怎样到达医院?
You can go by the No. 301 bus. 你可以坐301公交车,
Get off at the cinema. 在电影院下车,
Then walk straight for three minutes. 然后笔直走三分钟
It’s on the left. 医院就在左边。
Thank you. 谢谢你。
You’ re welcome.。不用谢。
第19页
East 东 South南 West 西North 北
turn left 左转 turn right 右转 Go straight 笔直走
第20页
Where is the post office , please ? 请问邮局在哪里?
It’s near the cinema. 在电影院的左边
And then? 然后呢?
Turn left at the cinema, Then walk straight .It’s on the left.
在电影院左转,然后笔直走,它在左边。
Thank you . 谢谢。
第21页
Dear Amy, 亲爱的艾美
Please come to my twelfth [twelfθ] birthday party at 6P.M.on Saturday. Now let me tell you how to come .
星期六上午6点请来参加我第二十个生日。现在我告诉你怎么来。
1、Start from the bus stop in front of our school.
从我们学校前面的公交车站开始
2、Take the No.17 bus. 坐17路公交车。
3、Get off at the post office . 在邮局下车。
4、Then walk east for three minutes. 往东走三分钟。
5、Find the white buiding on the left. 在左边找到白色的建筑物。
6、Look for me near the door. 在门边找到我。
六年级上册第三单元电子板书
第28页
take a trip 去旅行 read a magazine 阅读杂志
go to the cinema去看电影 tomorrow明天
tonight]今晚this afternoon今天下午
this evening今天晚上next week下周
第29页
What are you going to do on the weekend?周末你打算做什么?
I’m going to visit my grandparents this weekend.
这个周末我打算去看望我的祖父母。
Is it far?远吗?
Yes, so I’m going by train. 是的,所以我打算做火车去。
第30页
Hi, this is Liu Yun. I’m going to have a busy weekend!
你好,我是刘芸。我将度过一个忙碌的周末!
On Saturday, I’m going to the bookstore by subway.星期六,我要乘地铁去书店。
I’m going to buy a new CD and some story-books.
我打算买一张新的CD和一些故事书。
Then, I’m going to go home and read the new books.
然后,我打算回家看这些新书。
On Sunday, I’m going to the supermarket with my mother.
星期天,我打算和妈妈一起去超市。
We’re going after lunch. Then, in the evening, I’m going to visit my aunt.
我们打算在午饭后去。然后,在晚上,我打算去看望我的阿姨。
We are going to watch TV together.我们打算一起看电视。
That will be fun! What about you? 那将会很有意思!你呢?
What are you going to do on the weekend?周末你做什么?
第31页
postcard 明信片 magazine杂志dictionary 字典comic book漫画书newspaper报纸
第32页
Where are you going this afternoon?今天下午你打算去哪里?
I’m going to the bookstore.我打算去书店。
What are you going to buy?你打算去买什么?
I am going to buy a comic book?我打算去买一本漫画书。
When are you going?你什么时候去?
I am going at 3 o’clock.我三点钟去。
第33页
What are you going to do this weekend?这个周末你打算做什么?
I’m going to plain trees.我打算去种树。
Plant trees?种树?
Yes. I need some plants. So I’m going to the plant shop.
是的。我需要一些植物,所以我打算去植物商店。
What else? Let me see… 还有别的吗?让我想一想。。
Are you going to use any books?你要用一些书吗?
Yes. I’m going to the bookstore.是的,我要去书店
I’m going to buy a magazine about plants.我打算买一本关于植物方面的杂志。
That’s great!太好了!
I want to be a science teacher one day!我想有一天成为一名科学老师!
六上第四单元
第一课时
riding a bike 骑自行车 diving 跳水
playing the violin 拉小提琴 collecting stamps 搜集邮票
making kites 制作风筝
What is your hobby? 你的兴趣爱好是什么?
I like collecting stamps. 我喜欢搜集邮票。
第二课时
What’s your hobby? 你的兴趣爱好是什么?
I like collecting stamps. What about you? 我喜欢集邮。你呢?
Me too. There is a stamp show on Sunday. Let’s go together. 我也是。星期天有一个
邮票展。让我们一起去吧。
I have a friend. He likes collecting stamps, too. Can he go with us? 我有一个朋友。他也喜欢集邮。他能和我们一起去吗?
Sure. 当然可以。
第三课时
To: Liu Yun @ penpal.com 收件人:Liu Yun @ penpal.com
From: Alice@ penpal.com 发件人:Alice@ penpal.com
Dear Liu Yun, 亲爱的刘云,
I am happy to have a new pen pal. I live in Australia. I like swimming, diving, and
我很高兴又一个新笔友。我住在澳大利亚。我喜欢游泳、跳水和
riding my bike. My twin sister Ann likes drawing pictures and making kites. I like
骑自行车。 我的 双胞胎姐姐安喜欢绘画和做风筝。 我喜欢
sports, but she likes art. We look the same, but we don’t like the same things.
运动,但是她喜欢美术。我们看起来很像,但是我们有不同的爱好。
Tell me something about you: what’s your hobby?
告诉我一些有关于你的情况:你的爱好是什么?
Your new pen pal, Alice. 你的新笔友:爱丽丝。
To: Alice @ penpal.com 收件人:Alice @ penpal.com
From: Liu Yun@ penpal. com 发件人:Liu Yun@ penpal. com
Dear Alice, 亲爱的爱丽丝,
Australia must be fun! I live in China with my mom and dad. I don’t have a sister or
澳大利亚肯定很好玩!我和爸爸妈妈住在中国。 我没有兄弟和
brother. My mom is a singer. She likes swimming. My dad is a TV reporter. He likes
姐妹。我妈妈是一位歌唱家。她喜欢游泳。我的爸爸是一位电视台记者。他喜欢
listening to music. I like playing the violin and writing emails.
听音乐。 我喜欢拉小提琴和写电子邮件。
Your new friend, Liu Yun. 你的新朋友:刘云。
第四课时
teaches English 教英语 goes to work by bus 坐公车去上班
watches TV at night 晚上看电视 reads newspapers every day 每天读报纸
Does your pen pal live in Shanghai? 你的笔友住在上海吗?
No, he doesn’t. He lives in Beijing. 不,他不住在上海。他住在北京。
第五课时
My mother is a teacher. 我妈妈是一位老师。
Does she teach English? 她教英语吗?
No, she doesn’t. She teaches math. 不,她不教英语。她教数学。
Does she teach you math? 她教你数学吗?
Yes, she does. 是的。
第六课时
My New Friend By Liu Yun 我的新朋友刘云
Alice is my new friend. She lives in Australia. Her father works in a school. He is a
爱丽丝是我的新朋友。她住在澳大利亚。她的爸爸在一所学校工作。他是一位
teacher. He goes to work by bus. 老师。他乘公共汽车去上班。
Her mother is a nurse. She works in a hospital. She goes to work by car.
她的妈妈是一位护士。她在一家医院工作。她开车去上班。
Alice and her sister are twins. They look the same, but they are very different. Every
爱丽丝和她的姐姐是双胞胎。他们看起来很像,但是他们有很多不同。 每天
morning, Alice goes to school by bike, but Ann goes to school on foot. Every evening,
早上, 爱丽丝骑车去上学, 但是安步行去上学。 每天晚上,
Alice reads newspapers. Her sister Ann watches cartoons on TV.Alice usually plays at
爱丽丝读报纸。 她的姐姐安看卡通片。星期六,爱丽丝通常
the park on Saturday. Ann usually makes kites.
在公园玩儿。 安通常制作风筝。
I write an email to Alice every week. Alice says her family is coming to China soon.
我每周给爱丽丝写一封电子邮件。爱丽丝说她全家不久要来中国。
I am excited. 我很兴奋。
六年级上第五单元第一课时
singer['sIŋə(r)] 歌手 writer['raItə] 作家
TV reporter[rI'po:tə] 电视台记者 actor['æktə] 男演员
actress['æktrIs] 女演员 artist['ɑ:tIst] 画家
What does your father do ? He’s a teacher.
你的父亲是干什么的? 他是一名教师。
What are you going to be? I’m going to be a….
你想做什么工作? 我想成为一个……
第二课时
What does your mother do ? 你的母亲是干什么的?
She is a TV reporter. 她是一名电视台记者。
What does your father do ? 你的父亲是干什么的?
He is a teacher. He teaches English. 他是一名教师。他教英语。
第三课时
Who’s she? 她是谁?
She’s my aunt. 她是我的姑姑。
Wow! She’s really beautiful. What does she do ?哇!她真漂亮。她是干什么的?
She’s an actress on TV. 她是一名电视演员。
Who’s he ?他是谁?
He is my uncle. 他是我的叔叔。
What does he do ? 他是干什么的?
He is a writer. He writes the TV show for my aunt.
他是一位作家。他为我姑姑写电视剧。
How exciting![Ik'saItIŋ] 多么令人兴奋啊!
Sometimes my aunt works here in Beijing,but sometimes she works in Hong Kong.有时我姑姑在北京工作,但有时她在工作。
How does she go to Hong Kong ?她怎样去?
She goes to Hong Kong by plane.她坐飞机去。
第四课时
engineer 工程师 accountant[ə'kauntənt] 会计
policeman[pə'li:smən] salesperson['seIlzpə:s(ə)n] 售货员
cleaner ['kli:nə] 清洁工
What does your father do ?你的父亲是干什么的?
He’s an engineer.他是一名工程师。
How does he go to work?他怎样去上班?
He goes to work by bike.他骑自行车去上班。
第五课时
What does your mother do ?你的母亲是干什么的?
She is an accountant.她是一名会计。
Where does she work ?她在哪儿工作?
She works in a car company. 她在一家汽车公司上班。
How does she go to work?她怎样去上班?
She goes to work by bus.她乘公共汽车去上班。
第六课时
Wang Li is an engineer.She likes drawing pictures. She works in a car factory. ['fækt(ə)rɪ] She designs[dɪ'zaɪn] cars. She goes to work by car.
王丽是一名工程师。她喜欢画画。她在一家汽车厂工作。她设计汽车。她坐小汽车去上班。
Tip [tɪp] : If you like drawing and math,you can be an engineer.
提示:假如你喜欢画画和数学,你可以成为一名工程师。
Li Xiaobin is an accountant.He works in a bank [bæŋk] . He helps the bank use their [ðeə] money well.He likes working with numbers]. He goes to work by bus, but he likes to walk home.
李小斌是一名会计。他在一家银行工作。他帮助银行很好地运用资金。他喜欢和数学打交道。他乘公共汽车去上班,但他喜欢步行回家。
Tip: If you enjoy math,you can be an accountant.
提示:假如你喜欢数学,你可以成为一名会计。
Policewoman Yuan Yuan likes helping people. She likes English.She often helps touristsfind their way. She goes to work by motor cycle.
女警圆圆喜欢帮助人。她喜欢英语。她经常帮助游客找路。她骑摩托车上班。
Tip: If you enjoy helping people,you can work for the police.
提示:假如你喜欢帮助人,你可以从事工作。
第六单元第一课时
rain 雨 stream 小溪 cloud 云彩sun太阳vapour 水蒸汽
Where does the rain come from ? 雨来自哪里?
第二课时
Where does the rain come from ? 雨来自哪里?
It comes from the cloud. 它来自云。
Where does the cloud come from ? 云来自哪里?
It comes from the vapour. 它来自水蒸汽。
Where does the vapour come from ? 水蒸汽来自哪里?
It comes from the water in the river. 它来自河流中的水。
How can the water become [bɪ'kʌm] vapour? 水是怎样变成水蒸汽的?
The sun shines[ʃaɪn] and the water becomes vapour.太阳照射,水变水蒸汽。
第三课时
It’s a sunny day. Little Water Drop sleeps in a river. He wakesup.He feels very hot. It maybe coolerup in the sky,he thinks[θɪŋk] . He goes up. He meets Mr Wind.
这是晴朗的一天。小水滴在河里睡觉。他醒来,感到非常热。他想,在天空高处可能会凉爽一些。他向上走去,遇到了风先生。
Hello. Who are you? 你好。你是谁?
I’m little water Drop. I’m hot. 我是小水滴。我太热了。
Where are you going?你要到哪里去?
I’m going to the sky. It’s hot in the river.我要到天上去。河里太热了。
See you.再见。
Bye.再见。
Little Water Drop goes higher ['haɪɚ] and higher. He meets many other ['ʌðə] little water drops. They go up together.and become a cloud. Little Water Drop becomes very heavy.
小水滴升得越来越高。他遇到了许多其他的小水滴。他们聚在一起变为一朵云彩。小水滴变得很重。
Oh no!I am falling. 噢,不!我要落下去了。
Me too. 我也是。
Little Water Drop and some of his friends fall down into a lake. The sun comes out. Little Water Drop feels warm again. [ə'geɪn] He sees Mr Wind.
小水滴和他的一些朋友们落进一个湖里。太阳出来了,小水滴有感到很暖和。他看见了风先生。
Hello, Mr Wind. Nice to meet you again. 你好,风先生。很高兴再次见到你。
Hi, my dear little Water Drop. 你好,我亲爱的小水滴。
Can you help me go up to the sky again?你能帮我再到天上去吗?
Sure. 当然可以。
第四课时
seed 种子 soil土壤sprout 幼苗 plant 植物
First,we have the seed. 首先,我们有种子。
Add [æd] water often. 经常浇水。
Put the pot in the sun. 把花盆放在阳光下。
Plant the seeds in the soil. 把种子种在土壤里。
Wait for a flower to grow. 等待花生长。
Wait for a sprout. 等待幼苗长出。
第五课时
What are you going to do this afternoon?今天下午你打算做什么?
I’m going to plant flower seeds in our garden.我打算在花园种花籽。
How do you do that?那你怎么做呢?
It’s easy. First, put the seeds in the soil.很简单。首先,把种子放入泥土。
What should you do then ? 然后你该怎么做?
Water them. In several ['sev(ə)r(ə)l] days,you can see a sprout.
给它们浇水。几天后你就会看见一株幼苗。
First,dig the soil. 首先,挖土。
Then put the plant in the soil.然后把树苗埋入土中。
Water it .给它浇水。
Wait for it to grow. 等待它成长。
第六课时
Today is April 15. I put some seeds into a pot. I put in some water, too. Now it’s in the sun.
今天是4月15日。我把一些种子放进一个花盆。我也浇了些水。现在它在阳光下。
April 21. I am excited [ɪk'saɪtɪd]. I can see a sprout! It’s so lovely. I water it again and put it in the sun.
4月21日。我真的很激动。我能看见一株幼苗!它是那样的可爱。我又浇了水。并把它放到了阳光下。
April 29. My plant has two green leaves. I water it every day and make sure it gets lots of sun.
4月29日。我的植物有两片绿叶了。我每天给它浇水,并保证它得到充足的阳光。
May 15. My plant is one month [mʌnθ] old! It’s tall and strong,but still [stɪl] it has no flowers. Oh, come on! I can hardly ['hɑːdlɪ] wait!
5月15日。我的植物有一个月大了!它又高又壮,但仍然没有花。噢,快点吧!我等不及了!下载本文